Sunday 22 February 2009

In search of the Perfect Bloody Mary

What is the perfect Bloody Mary? Why would anyone write about it? Does it matter? Well the answers to these would be a) it tastes great when you're hungover b) It would be fun finding out and c) of course it doesn't.
But since drinking my first Bloody Mary at the ripe old age of 41 (last year in the Rivington Bar and Grill) I thought how much fun would it be to do all the things that I love - drinking,checking out club, barhopping under the guise of searching for the perfect BM. So here we go. Welcome to my funny little world. I'll keep updating you on my many 'adventures' through bars, pubs, cafes and clubs in London around the world, and occasionally, just occasionally I'll buy and review a Bloody Mary.


That's it.... I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment